The mixer truck is generally used to transport concrete to the construction site. The housing industry is very hot, so the construction site is very busy. The Zhongke Jufeng mixer truck is also nonstop. The hydraulic system of the mixer truck is frequently used. Many drivers report that the temperature of the hydraulic system of the mixer truck is too high. Then how can I deal with these problems? First of all, we need to know what the reason is, so that we can Can solve the problem fundamentally.
The technicians of Zhongke Jufeng factory told us that there are five reasons for the high temperature of the hydraulic system:
1. For the hydraulic system with serious leakage, if the set pressure of the relief valve is too high, the wear of too many moving parts will increase the sealing clearance, damage the sealing device, and low oil viscosity, which will lead to the increase of leakage. Find out the reason to solve the problem.
2. Poor heat dissipation of hydraulic system. If the heat dissipation area of the oil tank is insufficient, the oil level of the oil tank is too low.
3. The viscosity of oil is too large, which will cause too much hydraulic loss.
4. For the hydraulic system of the unloading circuit, when the unloading cycle of the concrete mixer system is poor or there is no unloading, the mixer system does not need to emphasize, and the oil is still under the working pressure of the overflow tank set by the safety valve, or the unloading pressure is high, which means oil return. At this time, the normal unloading circuit working system should be carefully checked, if the unloading mode is dirty, or the electrical system fails, As the unloading effect of the solenoid valve cannot work, measures should be taken to eliminate it in time.
5. If the problem of high temperature still exists in the hydraulic system after the above troubleshooting, it may be caused by the improper handling of various valves, pipes and tank volumes that directly affect the speed control method of oil temperature rise, the system pressure, the efficiency of hydraulic cylinders, pumps and motors, the diameter of rated flow, and the problems of hydraulic pressure and unloading, it should be combined with the actual situation and analyzed in detail to draw correct conclusions.
In a word, no matter what kind of mixed vehicle fault happens, we must be calm and find the root cause of the fault first, so as to solve the problem quickly!
The above is the relevant content introduced by Zhongke Jufeng factory. To learn more, please visit the website: http://www.govcov.com