1. The operators of all-in-one machine should accept the training and guidance of manufacturers or specialized agencies, have a certain understanding of the structure and performance of all-in-one machine, and obtain certain operation and maintenance experience before they can operate our all-in-one machine.
2. During the running in period, the working load of the all-in-one machine should not exceed 60% of the rated load, so as to prevent overheating caused by long-time continuous operation of our all-in-one machine.
3. Always observe the indication of all instruments of the all-in-one machine. In case of any abnormality, we should stop the machine in time to eliminate it, and stop the operation before the fault is eliminated.
4. Always check the level and quality of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil of the all-in-one machine, and pay attention to the sealing of the all-in-one machine. During the running in period, the lubrication of each lubricating point should be strengthened, and the lubricating points should be filled with grease every shift.
5. Keep our all-in-one machine clean, and fasten the loose parts in time, so as to avoid aggravating the wear and loss of parts due to looseness.
6. It is necessary to check the water tank connection hose, because the oil resistance of the small loader water tank hose is relatively poor, easy to early damage, thus affecting the water supply, will cause the engine temperature rise too high. If we find cracks and water leakage, we must eliminate them in time.
7. In order to ensure the correct use of our small loader, we must always pay attention to the reading of the water temperature gauge, and take measures when the water temperature is above 90 ℃. You can choose the nearest shady place to stop and cool down at idle speed. Pay attention not to turn off the engine immediately, so as to prevent accidents such as cylinder pulling caused by overheating inside the engine. After the temperature drops, check the tension of the fan belt.
8. Before entering the summer, it is necessary to make a one-time performance test on all parts of the lubrication system, so as to make the oil pressure gauge and transmission pressure gauge indicate accurately. Carry out a systematic inspection of the oil in the transmission, pitch converter and drive axle, from the quality to the quantity of the oil, and keep the oil clean.
9. After the running in period of all-in machine is over, we should also carry out compulsory maintenance on our machine, do a good job of inspection and adjustment at ordinary times, and pay attention to the replacement of oil at the same time.