Now the most commonly used is cement mortar, cement mixed mortar.
1. Cement mortar is a mixture of cement, sand and water. Sometimes, a certain amount of admixtures (such as waterproof agent, antifreeze agent, early strength agent, etc.) are added. The strength of this mixture is the highest under the conditions of the same mix proportion mentioned above.
Gypsum mortar is a new wall plastering material. Semi hydrated gypsum was used as base material, high molecular polymer as cementitious material and inorganic filler by dry mixing. It is a new improved interior wall painting material, which changes the traditional habit of using cement-based as cementitious material, and has excellent compatibility and adhesion with various base walls.
Advantages: 1. Crack resistance, sound insulation and heat insulation.
2. Automatic adjustment of indoor humidity, with "breathing" function.
3. It has strong adhesive force, is firmly bonded with the base material and is not easy to crack.
4. Good workability and simple construction.
5. Fast construction speed and short period.
Scope of application: it is suitable for heat insulation and heat preservation of exterior walls of shear walls, household walls, aerated blocks, light sand aerated blocks, clay bricks and other substrates, as well as the partition walls and staircases of each household wall