[harmfulness of overload transportation]:
1. Because the overload vehicles start and brake slowly, and can not reach the normal speed, leading to a long time occupation of the lane, directly affecting the smooth road.
2. Drivers driving overload vehicles often increase the psychological burden and ideological pressure, and are prone to operational errors, affecting driving safety and causing traffic accidents.
3. The overloading of vehicles seriously damaged the highway infrastructure. Because the load of overload vehicles far exceeds the design load of highway and bridge, the pavement damage, bridge fracture and service life are greatly shortened.
4. When the vehicle exceeds the limit and overload, the mass increases while the inertia increases, and the braking distance lengthens and the danger increases. If the concrete mixer truck is overloaded seriously, it will cause tire burst, sudden deviation, brake failure, rollover and other accidents due to tire overload and deformation. In addition, overloading will affect the steering performance of the vehicle, which is easy to cause accidents due to steering out of control.
[cause analysis of overload transportation]:
1. The cargo owner is confused by the economic benefits, and everything is centered on the greater interests. Therefore, they try every means to exceed the limit and overload, so as to reduce the cost and obtain more profits by increasing the income.
2. The cargo owners have no strong awareness of law-abiding and road safety, and do not fully consider the serious consequences of overload and overload, which will bring personal safety hazards and property losses to themselves and others.
3. The various costs of concrete mixer truck are miscellaneous and many, the increase of labor cost, the rise of oil cost, and the price of commodity are depressed by consumers, which lead to the cargo owners to make up part of the cost through overload.
[regulations on overload of concrete mixer truck]:
Vehicle carrying capacity verification is the examination and regulation of traffic management organs for vehicles driving on dry and hard roads with large allowable load. For the national approved or imported motor vehicles, the load capacity shall be checked and approved according to the original vehicle operation manual; for the modified motor vehicle, the load capacity shall be determined with reference to the engine power, chassis strength, tire bearing capacity and original vehicle mass, and the load capacity of the trailer shall be determined according to the method of refitting the vehicle. In addition, the general vehicle certificate is marked with the rated load mass. As long as the concrete mass pulled by the concrete mixer truck does not exceed the tonnage of the rated load mass, it is normal driving; if it exceeds the value of the rated load mass, it will be overloaded. If it is detected by the traffic police, different penalties may be imposed depending on the severity of the overload!
The wonderful content of this article comes from: the price of Zhongke mixer. For more details, please click our website: http://www.govcov.com Thank you for your reading, you can put forward your valuable opinions for this article