1. The pressure of the hydraulic system shall meet the requirements of the operation manual and shall not be adjusted at will. The quality and quantity of hydraulic oil should meet the original requirements.
2. Before loading the concrete mixer, the residual water and debris in the mixing drum should be drained. Keep turning during transportation to prevent concrete segregation. Before arriving at the construction site and discharging, the concrete mixer truck should first rotate the mixing drum at a full speed of 14-18 rpm for 1-2 minutes, and then reverse discharging. Before reversing, the mixing drum should be stopped.
3. When the ambient temperature is higher than + 25 ℃, the time from loading, transportation to unloading shall not exceed 60 minutes; when the ambient temperature is lower than + 25 ℃, the above time shall not exceed 90 minutes.
4. During winter construction, we should do the following: check whether it freezes before starting the machine; After work, carefully remove the residual water in the mixing drum and water supply system, turn off the water pump switch, and put the control handle in the "stop" position.
5. After unloading at the construction site, the feeding hopper, discharging hopper, discharging chute, etc. shall be washed immediately with the hose attached to the mixer truck to remove the sludge and concrete adhered to the vehicle body. On the way back to the mixing plant, 150-200l water should be injected into the mixing drum to clean the concrete residue bonded on the wall and blades of the drum.
Today is the related knowledge of self loading mixer compiled by Xiaobian. For more wonderful content, please click our website: http://www.zkzsljbc.com Welcome to leave a message on the website, or call to communicate