1. Before starting, please check all parts of the mechanical system carefully and make sure they are in good condition before starting.
2. Before starting, the mixing bar must be placed in the "neutral" position.
3. After starting, the mixing rod must be placed in the "unloading" position and the water in the cylinder must be drained.
4. When charging, the mixing rod must be placed in the "loading" position.
5. Before transportation, the discharge chute must be fixed in the "drive" position to prevent shaking.
6. When operating the control lever, stop in the "neutral" position for a while, and then move to the next position.
7. Pay attention to the civilization construction, and the surplus materials in the barrel shall not collapse. After unloading, you need to clean the mixing drum, chute, idler, etc.
8. Once someone enters the cylinder to remove the door, the vehicle must be shut down, the key of the electric door must be removed, and the outside of the cylinder must be monitored.
How to reduce the noise of mobile mixer
1. If the filter element is blocked and the oil absorption is difficult or insufficient, please clean or replace the filter element.
2. Replace the low viscosity hydraulic oil, because the hydraulic oil is not suitable or the viscosity of the oil is too high.
3. The liquid level in the fuel tank is too low, the oil level air is sucked into the pump, and the same amount of hydraulic oil is added.
4. Inhale or inhale pipeline; do not inhale air, check and tighten.
5. The rigidity of the pump mounting bracket is not enough, which will produce vibration and noise in the working process.
6. The connection between the input flange and the transmission shaft, the connection angle between the transmission shaft and the power take-off is too large or loose, which will produce noise. Please check the fastening condition.
7. There is adhesive concrete deposit in the storage tank, so the shovel needs to be cleaned.
This article is organized and released by Zhongke concrete mixer. Do you know something about these contents? For more information, please click: http://www.govcov.com We'll have a lot more to see.