The mobile concrete mixer is composed of chassis and special conveying equipment of concrete mixing station. Its special mechanism mainly includes power take-off, front and rear support frame of mixing drum, reducer, hydraulic system, mixing drum, control mechanism, cleaning system, etc.
The working principle of the mobile concrete mixer is to take out the power from the chassis through the power take-off equipment, and drive the variable pump of the hydraulic system. The mechanical energy is converted into hydraulic energy and transmitted to the quantitative motor. The motor drives the reducer, and the reducer drives the mixing device to mix the concrete.
1. When the mobile concrete mixer transports concrete, the engine power is in the range of 1000 to 1400 rpm, and the speed shall not exceed 40 km / h in the whole process of concrete transportation.
2. After the mobile concrete mixer is running, the internal structure and car body of the mixing drum shall be cleaned up, and the remaining concrete shall not be left in the drum.
3. When the mobile concrete mixer is running, it is strictly prohibited to run idly, and the continuous application should not exceed 15 minutes.
4. The water storage tank of mobile concrete mixer truck should always be fully filled so as to be in urgent need. After shutdown in winter, the water in the water storage tank, water pump, water pipe and mixing drum should be drained completely, and the water should be stopped to the sunny position without water storage, so as to prevent the mechanical equipment from being damaged.
5. In winter, the mobile concrete mixer truck should be installed with insulation sleeve timely, and the concrete mixer truck should be protected with antifreeze. The fuel label should be replaced according to the weather change to ensure the normal application of mechanical equipment.
6. When inspecting and repairing the hydraulic transmission part of mobile concrete mixer, the engine and hydraulic pump should be used without pressure.