1. Turn on the oil tank switch, remove the oil inlet pipe of the oil pump and check the oil discharge condition. If the oil drain is fast, it indicates that it is normal. If the oil drain is intermittent, check the oil passage.
2. After the low-pressure oil is drained smoothly, the gas in the oil passage can be removed with the hand pump, and the air release screw of the pump head can be opened until there is no bubble.
3. Make sure that the oil passage is unobstructed and there is no gas in the system software provided by the diesel engine, remove the oil pump baffle plate, rotate the control rocker, and toggle the pull rod of the oil pump to see whether the pull rod is flexible and whether the plunger spring is broken. Under the condition that the pull rod is flexible and the plunger spring is not broken, the diesel engine can run at a medium speed for 10 minutes. If there is a fire cut-off condition, a copper hammer can be used to gently tap the big nut of the oil pump, while tapping and listening to the noise of the diesel engine. If the noise is abnormal, it indicates that the piston and push rod of the oil pump are jammed, and maintenance or replacement can be carried out.
4. If not, it should be considered that the nozzle is not atomized, the plunger spring and spring seat of the oil pump are broken and stuck, or there is water in the diesel oil. Remove the nozzle assembly to check the opening pressure and atomization. If the nozzle assembly is normal, the customer can fill the pot with clean diesel oil and carry out the experiment by oil way side connection. If there is a broken fire condition, the engine condition should be considered.
5. Remove the fuel injector assembly, rotate the crankshaft for several turns, and the water will spray out, which indicates that there are cracks or sand holes in the cylinder head and cylinder block. In case of such situation, you can express to the customer or respond to the diesel engine company. The engine condition is not described.
Thank you for your reading. This article is from Zhongke. For more information and questions, please click: http://www.govcov.com We will continue to work hard to provide services for you, thank you for your support!