The main structure of the automatic feeding mixer is composed of walking chassis, engine, hydraulic torque converter, front and rear double drive axle, feeding device, feeding hopper, unloading hopper, lengthening discharge hopper, frame, mixing drum, mixing special reducer, hydraulic system, electric control system, automatic water feeding system, etc.
1. The rotation of the mixer drum is driven by the hydraulic motor through a special planetary reducer. The output shaft of the planetary reducer can swing at a certain angle to meet the runout of the mixing drum under bad road conditions.
2. The constant power variable piston pump is used in the hydraulic system to reduce the power loss of the engine.
3. The water inlet system can automatically feed water according to the metering setting.
4. Dry material feeding, according to the designed proportion, the shovel arm, boom cylinder, quantitative hopper automatic feeding.
5. Double spiral blades are set on the inner wall of the mixing drum of the automatic loading mixer, and the forward rotation is the feeding and concrete mixing; the reverse rotation is that the concrete is discharged from the outlet under the push of the spiral blade.
6. The walking system from the engine through the hydraulic torque converter, front and rear transmission shaft to the front and rear axle. The invention adopts the front and rear double axle driving form. The hydraulic torque converter is used to reduce the impact on the engine and prolong the service life of the engine.
For more questions or details about Zhongke concrete mixer, please visit our website: http://www.govcov.com There will be a lot of content in the website for reference only.