1、 Before start-up, all parts of the mechanical system shall be checked carefully, and start-up can only be carried out after they are confirmed to be in good condition.
2、 Before starting, put the mixing control lever in the "neutral" position.
3、 After start-up, the mixing control lever shall be placed in the "unloading" position to remove the accumulated water in the cylinder.
4、 When loading, the mixing lever shall be placed in the "loading" position.
5、 Before transportation, the discharge chute must be fixed in the "driving" position to prevent swinging.
6、 When operating the control lever, stop at the "neutral" position for a while before moving to the next position.
7、 Do a good job of civilized construction, and do not dump the surplus materials in the barrel randomly. After unloading, the mixing drum, material tank, idler and other parts must be cleaned.
8、 When people enter the cylinder to remove the concrete caking, the vehicle shall be flamed out, the key of the electric switch shall be removed, and a person shall be set outside the cylinder for supervision.
The mixer is a special vehicle, not all drivers can drive the mixer, if the operation is not correct, it will cause the tipping, hydraulic pump, motor, reducer too fast wear and even serious consequences.
1. Before starting the mixer, place the operating handle of the mixing drum in the "stop" position.
2. After the mixer truck starts the engine, the mixer drum shall be rotated at low speed for about 10 minutes to make the hydraulic oil temperature rise above 20 ℃ before operation.
3. When the mixer truck is parked in the open air, the mixing drum shall be reversed before loading, and the accumulated water and sundries shall be discharged to ensure the quality of concrete.
4. When transporting concrete, the mixer truck shall ensure that the sliding bucket is placed firmly to prevent swinging caused by loosening, hurting pedestrians or affecting the normal operation of other vehicles in the process of moving.
5. When the mixer truck is transporting the mixed concrete, the speed of the mixer drum is 2-10 rpm. During the transportation, the speed of the mixer drum is guaranteed to be 2-3 rpm on the flat road surface. When the mixer truck is driving on the road surface with a slope greater than 50, or the road surface with large left and right shaking, the mixing rotation shall be stopped, and the mixing rotation shall be resumed after the road condition is improved.
6. The time for transporting concrete by concrete mixer shall not exceed the time specified by the mixing plant. During the transportation of concrete, the mixing drum shall not be stopped for a long time to prevent the concrete from segregation. The driver shall often observe the concrete condition, timely report to the dispatching room in case of any abnormality, and apply for handling.
7. when the mixer truck is equipped with concrete, the stagnation time on the site shall not exceed 1 hour. In case of overtime, the person in charge of the site shall be required to deal with it in time.
8. The slump of concrete transported by mixer truck shall not be less than 8cm. From the time when the concrete is put into the tank to the time when it is discharged, it shall not be discharged for more than 2 hours when the temperature is high, and it shall not be discharged for more than 2.5 hours when the temperature is low in rainy days.
9. Before discharging the concrete, the mixer shall rotate for 1 minute at the speed of 10-12 RPM before discharging.
About the concrete mixer operation flow introduced here first, want to know more please consult the official website.