Zhongke automatic mixer uses advanced automation technology to support the mixer to complete complex operations such as automatic feeding, automatic water, automatic mixing, automatic unloading, etc. Automatic mixer is becoming more and more popular. What are its safety standards? Let Xiaobian tell you:
Standard for safe operation of automatic mixer
1. The secondary leakage maintenance shall be carried out for the automatic mixer. After the power supply is connected before going to work, it shall be checked carefully. It can only be used after the test run of the empty mixer is qualified.
During the trial work, it is necessary to check whether the rotating speed of the mixing drum is appropriate. Generally, the speed of the empty truck is slightly faster than that of the truck (after loading) by 2-3 revolutions. If there is a large difference, the ratio of the driving wheel and the driving wheel shall be adjusted.
2. The rotation direction of the mixing drum of the automatic mixer shall conform to the direction indicated by the arrow. If not, the motor wiring shall be corrected.
3. Check whether the transmission clutch and brake are sensitive and reliable, whether the steel wire rope is damaged, whether the track pulley is outstanding, whether there are obstacles around and the lubrication of various parts.
4. The automatic mixer shall be set in a flat position, and the front and rear axles shall be padded with square wood, so that the tire can be put on the elevated space, so as to avoid walking when starting.
5. When the concrete of the automatic mixer has been mixed or it is estimated that it will stop for more than 1h, in addition to discharging the remaining materials, use stones and clear water to pour into the shaker, start the machine and roll it, wash the mortar stuck on the material cylinder and then discharge it.
There shall be no ponding in the barrel to avoid rusting of the barrel and blades. At the same time, the ash outside the mixing drum shall be cleaned to keep the machinery clean.
6. After the automatic mixer is started up, it is often noted whether the components of the mixer work normally.
When stopping the machine, always check whether the mixer blades are bent and whether the screws are broken or loose.
7. After work and when the machine is not in use, the power shall be cut off and the switch box shall be locked to ensure safety.
Notes on automatic mixer http://www.govcov.com/ I'm sure you will use the relevant knowledge in the actual work. If you have the needs in this regard, welcome to purchase.